19 January 2008

Seahawks Fan



Hi Everyone,
We just wanted to show off a picture of Rachel in her Seahawks gear. Even though they didn't go as far as we would have liked (don't mention anything about it to Bryce he's still bitter) Rachel loved watching the games with her daddy and really got into it (like Bryce) by throwing her hands in the air and yelling at the TV or clapping. It was quite funny and a little frightening!!!! I'm adding a video as well.... It's really dark and hard to see-but you'll get the idea! Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since no one has any comments I will make one...I am not bitter, I'm just slightly disappointed. Next year we're going all the way. for now go Blazers!! Since the supersonics are pretty much gone to Oklahoma

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Cutest Seahawk cheerleader I've ever seen... what are they called, the seahens?