19 October 2008

Exciting News!


I'm sure that you have all heard by now that Mike and Kayla are engaged! We're so excited for them and have really come to love Kayla as a member of the family (I'm not sure if that's good or bad-but it's love). And sometimes I wonder if she knows what she's getting herself into (Ha, Ha,) but Mike has grown up a lot in my eyes over the past few weeks (not that I didn't think he was a grown up before..) anyways, I'm so happy for them both. Another exciting piece of news is that Kayla is getting baptized tomorrow! So there will be more pictures to come after that special event. Congratulations, we love you guys!!!
And of course I had to include a picture of the ring. It's beautiful--the picture doesn't do it justice.

1 comments:

symonie said...

Congratulations to Kayla on her baptism AND engagement. Wow. Those are some big life changes. We are happy for you all!