21 December 2008

Thanksgiving in the Northwest

I haven't posted in a really long time so I thought I'd finally share of few of the pictures that we took at Thanksgiving. Stuart and Annette and gang came up and we had dinner at my parents house along with some friends of ours. It was a lot of fun and a lot of food. New to the menu this year was a chocolate banana pie (Annette of course made this--DELICIOUS), fresh homemade cranberry sauce (made by our friends), Kimchi stuffing (I'm sure Grandpa is cringing at the thought--but it was very tasty) and some Tofurky (compliments of Kathryn--except she wouldn't even eat any :) It was decided that it most resembled dog food though I'm not sure how anyone would know that...
Thanks to all for a great Thanksgiving. Now maybe I'll get Christmas pictures posted before Valentines day :)






0 comments: