02 January 2009

A Harris Holiday

On Christmas Eve, my brother and sister and their families came over for lunch. We made sure to have someone take our picture so that Gma's photo book would be complete (haha). My niece and nephew posed with us and everyone joked that we should send this out as our Christmas card photo next year. :)

We got a real tree and it smelled so good. Satchel LOVED the lights.
"Lights on! Touch 'em!"
We heard that about 2,000 times this holiday season.


Santa brought Nina some drums. We are loving every minute of it!




2 comments:

The Wi Family said...

So cute! I love that drum set!!! What a lucky girl and you are such good sports.... I'm not sure how much I could take :)

house of harris said...

Thank you dear Sym, as always we love pictures for my albums. I wonder if Nina will one day have a band of her own? Following in Dad's footsteps. I especially loved the 'dueling' drum sticks. Keep them coming. Fills a big void for us.
Love G & G Harris