28 March 2009

Hi All,
Just a quick post and few pics to let you know that we've moved......again :) This time we stayed in the same state, same city, same ward and actually on the same street!!! So we're getting better! We've moved in with Bryce's parents who also have a house in our same neighborhood. Business had been pretty slow for a while and we decided it would be better to consolidate a little. It's going great actually--we still have plenty of room and they are out and about a lot so I don't have to feel at all like we're in each other's way or space, plus we're going to be able to save a lot of money. Bryce also started a new job with AT&T that he's enjoying (we're also enjoying the deals he can get) so if any of you are with AT&T let him know if you need anything :) The girls are as great as ever! Jenna is 9 months old now and they both can't get enough of each other. We're so excited to head down for Joel & Sarah's wedding and see all of you Utahns! Love to you all.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

house of harris said...

Darling pictures Kris. Thanks so much. Your little girls are growing up way to fast. I hope we can attend their HS graduation by the time we get home. !!! (:
All of you please be sure there are a lot of pictures taken at the wedding [actually both weddings]. And posted. I want my album to be filled.
Kris, between me, you and Stuart we will keep this poor blog from dying on the vine,I hope!
Love you dear granddaughter.
G & G Harris

jennie said...

Ok - I admit to being bias but they are sooooo cute! Thank you Kristina for not only being a great daughter and a great mother but a great blogger as well. Since I claim you as my own does that save my blogging reputation???

symonie said...

Oh they are so cute. Jenna is growing up so fast! Wish we could see you all more often so I could love on her in person.
Glad you are doing well!