22 June 2009

We welcomed Daniel home from his mission on Thursday morning!!!! It was so great to see him and has been so fun having him home. He looks so good (although a little bit skinny) he's just glowing and we can all tell that he was such an amazing missionary and so well loved!!! The airport welcome was unfortunately very anti-climatic as only Mike, the girls and I, and Bryce's parents were able to be there to welcome him. (Mom, Dad and Rick were able to go to Brazil to pick up and travel with Daniel and their flight got in an hour later... Alyssa was taking her last final and Bryce was working :( Grandma also requested a video like Todd got of Richard--but I forgot my camera, and right after my father in law went back to the car to get it-Daniel came around the corner and we didn't even really see him coming.... so sorry! We're so proud of Daniel for serving so faithfully. And he's already so on top of things as far as looking for a job, attending the temple and calling to help the missionaries teach. He's such an example to us all!
Welcome Home Daniel. We love you!




1 comments:

The Wi Family said...

Okay--this is the third time I've tried to post pictures and it hasn't worked.... I have no idea what is wrong as I've done this plenty of times and always the same way :( I will keep trying, but I did send the pictures directly to Grandma and Grandma.... so don't worry--they are not waiting for them