28 August 2009

Camping on the WA coast



Daniel (and someone posing in the background)


Rachel (playing in the sand and staying at least 20 feet from the water at all times)


Kris & Kayla (being adorable while babysitting my camera)


Daniel (posing with the football)


Mike (smiling)

Kayla & Joel & Rick (?)

Jenna (holding mom's hand)

Jenna (loving the ocean almost as much as her uncle Joel)


Kayla & Rachel (enjoying the beach)


Kayla & Jenna (ditto)


Joel (looking northwestern)


Joel (kissing) Me


Joel (watching the sunset)

Joel (watching the sunset with) Me

Plants (bathed by a setting sun)

Daniel (teaching Jenna about sunsets and the green flash of light)


Mama Mellor & Joel & Daniel (looking too cool)

(uncle) Daniel & Rachel

Mama Mellor & Rachel (proof she did actually touch the water)


Rachel (making an adorable face)


Rachel (flying a kite)


Jenna (holding on)


Jenna (really holding on)


Mama Mellor & Jenna & Kris (in the water)


Ditto (ditto)


Rachel (looking annoyed)


Mama Mellor (having fun)


Alyssa (leaping)


Rachel & Kris & Jenna


Daniel (throwing a frisbee)


Jenna (and legs)

6 comments:

house of harris said...

Great photos, Sarah. Thanks so much. I also love it when a picture from our window is included. Would it be wrong to tell my grandson that he looks much more handsome when he SHAVES. Yea, it probably would, so never mind (:.
Keep the pictures coming. Love to you dear granddaughter. Grandma Harris
PS: Would it be possible to take your camera to church some Sunday and take some candid pictures of my ward family. Just a thought

Sarita said...

i guess i should probably disclose that i encourage the facial hair. he would shave more often if it wasnt for my protests. as for the ward family....i will see what i can do.

Anonymous said...

Ssrah you are so talented! I LOVE the picture of Rachel flying the kite! I want to frame it and hang it in my house:)

The Wi Family said...

Thanks for the idea Des! I should do that...wish you were here to help me decorate!!!! I REALLY need help with that--and I've seen how ADORABLE your house is.

The Wi Family said...

Oh and Sarah---THANK YOU for all of the amazing pictures!!! It will be because of you that I have professional pictures of my children :)

Sarita said...

Thanks girls, you are sweet.