08 November 2009

Halloween Shots

Hope everyone had a nice Halloween--here's a look some of our festivities.

Cute Halloween Girls

In their costumes at Daddy's work

Wearing their dresses I made them to go with some Halloween leggings and bows :)

Pumpkin Carving-

Dad and the girls before dinner.

Stephen carving his pumpkin....he didn't want me to take his picture---but really was having a good time :)

Rick and Karen

Mike, Kayla and Dad

Stephen and Rachel eating dessert

Rick in his Pirate costume

Ward Halloween Party-
If you're not sure---Rachel was a butterfly (princess), Jenna was a ladybug and I was a flower...




Jenna ate most of the night---She'd walk around with some kind of food in her hand and then just plop down on the floor somewhere and start eating....that's my girl :)

Park and Trick-or-Treating





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun fun! Hey thanks Kristina for always updating this blog. You do such a good job maintaining it and your own blog!!

house of harris said...

I think I just lost my comments. I guess they weren't worth it. Anyway, thank you dear Kris for those darling pictures. I am on my 4th album. It warms the heart and moistens the eyes to look at them. Love you, G & G

jennie said...

Thank you Kristina -you are my hero :)