12 January 2010

Wi Baby #3

Yep, we're expecting again!!! This baby is due on July 6th (notice the trend we've got going). I've been feeling pretty good and the worst is (hopefully) over so things are going well :) It's been a pretty different pregnancy so far as compared with the girls so my hunch is that it's a boy but I'm still debating whether or not to find out the sex of the baby. We've had it both ways and was really fun to be surprised with Rachel....so we'll see.
Here is one of the first pics of our little baby. This is at about 13 weeks.


4 comments:

Stuart said...

Congrats, Kris and Bryce. July is a good month for birthdays (Kirsten's and Drew's birthdays are July 6). And it's amazing how you young people can put on the ultra sound images. When Annette was pregnant with Seth I convinced her to hike her shirt up and lie down on a Xerox machine at Kinkos, but they then got upset and asked us to leave.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am very very happy for you guys! I hope it's a boy so that my boys can have another boy cousin to play with:)

The Wi Family said...

Ha!! Stuart where do you come up with this stuff??? was the kinkos guys asian? this is bryce weezy by the way

Stuart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.