31 March 2010

Meet Tiana!

I was supposed to do this weeks ago but I'm a slacker. THAT and I was sort of hoping Richard would take the initiative and DO THIS HIMSELF. But I guess he has more important things on his mind. Like the fact that he's GETTING MARRIED!!!! I'm sure most of you already know this but Richard proposed to his girlfriend, Tiana on March 13th. So that means that I am FINALLY getting a sister! Tiana is beautiful, sweet, funny, fabulous with kids, comes from an awesome family, and is just an all around great girl. We are thrilled that Richard found someone so wonderful. She kind of reminds me of ME... JUST KIDDING! So be on the lookout for their wedding announcement, they are getting married on June 8th in the Salt Lake Temple.

Here are some cute pictures of the lovebirds. They look cute together right?
(I had to steal these pictures from Richard's Facebook page. If he had done this himself you probably would have full size pictures to look at. Make sure to give him a hard time about it:)



3 comments:

Matt said...

Congrats Richard, that's great. We look forward to meeting Tiana. Looks like summer weddings are becoming an annual thing in the family. We're happy for you you both.

(and let's be honest Dez, there is only one you)

jennie said...

Congrats Richard - if It couldn't be my Richard getting engaged I am glad it is you :) You look great together!

house of harris said...

Now that is what we call a very handsome/beautiful couple. Just think of how many 'new' granddaughters we will be able to meet when we come home. Good job, Richard, you are a very blessed young man.
Love you both,
Grandpa and Grandma Harris