04 November 2010

They Are Home!!!

Todd asked if I would post some of the pictures I took on Monday night when Grandma and Grandpa came home. My camera is currently in the shop so these were all taken with my Mom's camera and I didn't have a clue how to work it. So I apologize for the poor quality of some of these but I believe Todd has a video he will be uploading soon.
I think I speak for all of the Utah family when I say that, we are thrilled to have Grandma and Grandpa home! We look forward to enjoying as much time as possible with them before we have to send them back to the Portland Family. Aren't we so lucky to have Grandma & Grandpa in our lives?











1 comments:

house of harris said...

Well even if no one else comments, we will. Those elderly people who staggered off the plane last Monday night are so grateful to you all for taking time to come to the airport and greet us. Yes, Grandma does get emotional, but that is part of loving and not seeing your loved ones for three years. We so loved seeing you all. Just think we will have another reunion some day in Portland.
Thank you dear Des, for posting these pictures. Love Grandma and Grandpa