14 July 2008

Celebrate!

Here are some photos of the at-home festivities we had for Matt's birthday. Nina had great fun picking out the balloons and decorating the cupcakes. Matt and I also got to see a movie (wahoo!) and on Saturday we went to dinner with all the Utah Harris clan. It was Sue's birthday that day, so all the more reason to get together. Sue took pictures of that grand event, so hopefully she'll post a couple.







Matt loved the memory book I made for his birthday, and he read everything that you all wrote to him. Thanks for contributing and sharing the love with Matty!

4 comments:

jennie said...

Thanks Sym for sharing the photos - I know I am biased but that Matt gets better looking every year - how does he do that?
I can't wait to see the kids in person sometime - I hear your sitter bailed at the last and they got to come to the birthday dinner too - that must have been relaxing lol
Love ya all

symonie said...

I have to agree Jen. Matt does get better and better looking!

Stuart said...

Am I the only one who finds it a little creepy that Jennie is commenting on Matt's hunkhood?

Perhaps I'm just jealous. Comments on my pictures usually focus on hair color ("Wow, you've realy gotten greay") or lack of skin color ("Have you always been that pale?"). Of course, I have been compared to movie stars once or twice, but similarities to Opie Taylor and Woody Allen did not give me that boost I was looking for.

house of harris said...

Thank you dears for posting those wonderful pictures. I have printed them off and they are added to our album. We happen to think you all look more beautiful, cute, darling, etc. as time goes by. And Stuart, we happen to be very partial to grey hair. Maybe it is because we see it so often. Love you guys, Mom