04 February 2009

Annette, Bridget and Martha have come up to Seattle a number of times for their Highland dance competitions held in Bothell. Mom, Rachel, Jenna and I were able to go and watch (it's about time). We missed Martha dancing (hopefully we'll see her next time), but were able to watch Bridget do a few numbers. The dancing was really impressive and along with the cute outfits and live bagpipe music-we had a great time! I didn't get very many good pictures but I got a little video of Bridget (I hope she doesn't mind me putting this on!!). Next time they come I'll make sure to get some footage of Martha as well.






2 comments:

the A said...

I love the pictures and video. (Bridget is dancing the Sean Triubhas, btw--pronounced sean troos. It's the pants dance--Bridget is (symbolically of course) shaking off those icky old pants so she can dance free in her kilt.)
Thanks, Chris. It was fun to see you and the girls. They are so cute!!

house of harris said...

Bridget, you are adorable. Kris, thank you so much for putting this on. It brings back memories of when we returned from here last time and were able to see the Kirsten and Bridget dance. Can hardly wait to see Martha. We love to watch it, and Grandma especially loves to listen to the bagpipes. It brings out the Campbell blood in me.
Love you all, Grandma and Grandpa H