14 February 2009

Happy Love Day

Happy Valentines Day to Grandma and Grandpa! I took these photos this morning at 9 am. Our little snow bunnies love being out in the snow--well, Satchel not so much, but Nina would stay out all day. When she came in a minute ago (it's just after 10 now), she saw the pics on the computer screen and let out a big guffaw. "Why are you doing that, Mom?" she wanted to know. When I explained, she said, "Oh! I do love Grandma and Grandpa."  
I know you would prefer a complete family photo, but Matt left to work in Park City at 5 am, and I had to man the camera, so it's just the kids for you today. Hope you are having a beautiful day, with lots of chocolate and mucho amor. Les queremos!
 

1 comments:

house of harris said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too, dear daughter. What darling pictures, and be sure and tell Nina, "Oh, Grandpa and Grandma love her too". When we got to the temple this morning sisters were coming up to me and telling me Felicidades, and I wondered why until it dawned on me that Valentines Day must be universal. Dad and I even got a red sucker in the shape of a heart last night from one of our Volunteers. Such loving people.
Thank you again, more food for my foto album.
Love to you all,
Mom and Dad y Grandpa and Grandma