08 April 2009

Prom Night 09- Weber High




We recently had Prom night in Utah, why they have it so early is a mystery, but Alex and Drew went together in a group and had a great time! Fun to see your boys all cleaned up, in spite of needing haircuts in the worst way! And yes, Drew is still 15, but we made an exception so he could go with his big brother for the only time they will have that opportunity. They looked almost as good as Uncle Stuart when he was rocking the brown tux with ruffles, monster bow tie, and cruising in the VW Van!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys have such stinkin' handsome boys!! I love Drew's date's dress! Hope they had a good time. I went with a looser to my Prom and don't have fond memories...

Stuart said...

Desiree, be careful with the "loser" comments. Todd's description of my prom experience was (unfortunately) accurate, and I suspect I was one of those "losers." In fact, my prom date's parents still have our prom picture hanging in their house. It has become a bit of an icon. It is so stupid looking that whenever someone is feeling really depressed, they go upstairs, walk down the hall, and gaze at Uncle Stuart's prom picture. They can't help but laugh and the world seems to be a better place--no matter what has gone wrong, at least they weren't the loser in the brown tux or his poor prom date. But I've moved on. Really. It's not like I feel the need to strike back at Todd. (Well, at least not today.)

P.S. The boys do look sharp.

symonie said...

Rico! Suave!
Que guapo! or better yet, guapisimo!

Mike said...

No need to ask. There were definitely girls there STETSON!!!