15 May 2009

Graduation Photos

So about a week before the wedding, my JD received his JD (Joel Donald, coincidence, I think not....this was his destiny...and yes, I have been watching a lot of LOST) from BYU. Although we are still debating as to whither or not it was actually Hogwarts School of Wizardry (just look at those robes). Joel looked handsome in his expensively rented hood, cap, and gown. They were fancy. And at the last minute before his turn came up I decided to sneak out the back door of the Provo Tabernacle and sprint ( in heels) around to the side to get a decent picture. Which ended up being blurry with Joel making a goofy face. But it gave him the opportunity to grab my hand as he walked by and force me to join him in the long trek up the aisle of the Tabernacle. Which was sweet. I'm proud of my handsome husband. 








1 comments:

house of harris said...

Great photos. We also are proud of you Joelly. Again, we are so grateful for all you who are posting on the blog so we can keep in touch with all that is happening in your lives.
Grandpa took your mom to that beautiful tabernacle, Joel, when she was about 4 years old and we were living in Provo. Good memories. Who would have thought some day our grandson would be there graduating from Law School.
Love to you both.
Grandma and Grandpa Harris