04 May 2009

More Wedding PIctures

It was good to see everyone. Here are some radom shots (not great quality--taken with my cell phone).




















OK, this one is interesting because it was between a group shot, but it's hard to figure out what Allyssa is doing. I think she passed out, or was shot, or something. She recovered quickly.


This one speaks for itself--I think Mike was having some intestinal issues.

And speaking of the stomach, I'm putting this one in for Bryce. He went with Grandma Mellor to Macaroni Grill and apparently had to wait forever for his food, which he didn't think too much of. Annette, Seth and I got lost in the crowd, so we wandered back to Matt's old neighborhood, where around the corner from his condo is The Other Place, which bills itself as Greek and American food. They have a special called "The Pile." (I'm not making this up.) Double order hash browns, covered in grilled veggies, covered in feta cheese, covered in two eggs (Seth and I chose scrambled). It also comes with a side of toach, pancakes or french toast (Seth opted for the french toast). When in SLC, I highly recommend The Pile. Matt also said there is a version with sausage or bacon (called--what else?--The Heap).



3 comments:

jennie said...

Thanks Stu and A for ALL your help and for posting! I love you guys!

house of harris said...

Thanks dear for posting these on the blog, I think they will print off better than your phone ones on the email. Dad says to tell you we ate at The Other Place several times and he always gets "The Heap" not being a 'veggie' man. It is a fun place.
Seth looks so good. Thanks again for the memories. Love Mom

symonie said...

Stu and the A win the marathon time in the car award; between driving down and back and picking Seth up and taking him back. Good thing you own a Prius or you'd sell a child for gas. Good to see you and put the futon bed to use.