15 July 2009

Friends in P-land


One of my closest friends, Angie, came to visit Joel and me in Portland a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast walking all over the city with her and her friend Nolan. She loved it. We visited Multnomah Falls, spent some time watching kids breakdancing to old school Michael Jackson on the water front, saw a movie at the Bagdad Theatre, and Angie even kinda cried when she saw the awesome view from the condo.

The RS presidency came over to visit just as they got into town and about convinced Angie to move out here. Seriously, got her some job connections and everything in one little visit. I'm crossing my fingers.





1 comments:

house of harris said...

How great to see a view from our condo. I didn't realize how homesick I was. Thanks Sarah. Love Grandma H