31 July 2009

Mike & Kayla



Matt being a good dad


The lovely couple...so sad that I didnt get more pictures that did the dress justice. Kayla looked gorgeous. I just don't like getting in the way of the hired photographers.


The lovely Maid of Honor


Joel and I have way too many pictures like this....and yet I keep posting them


Rachel was in rare form....even for her....I wish I had captured her practically sliding across the floor to pose in a picture with Jenna.


Congrats to the happy couple.

More photos available here


2 comments:

jennie said...

Sarah Thank you so much for posting - I know you probably have major post bar exam celebrating going on so I really appreciate your time in putting pictures on the blog!
Love ya!
Mom M

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding! Congrats Mike and Kayla:)