21 April 2010

Meet the newest Harris!





While the name has yet to be finalized- I thought you all might want to meet the newest version of House of Harris! The finalists for a name are either Jude or Eli. Matt and Symonie are open to votes! Keri and I paid the newest Harris a visit and found him to be quite the upgrade from previous generations! And while Nina loves, "little brother", the current title, Satchel feels the best way to celebrate the blessed arrival is with not one but TWO suckers! Life is good and Symonie is doing great and has her normal happy disposition. And if my calculations are correct, this is Big D and Lady Di's 30'th Grandchild? Vote early and often on the possible last installment of Big D and Lady Di's Grandchild extravaganza!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is So Cute (and I'm not just saying that because I love his parents). Congrats Matt & Sym!! We are voting for Jude (not that you asked but I thought I'd throw it out there...)

house of harris said...

Sorry Uncle Todd, but I think your calculations are off by one. Grandpa's vote for his name is Eli LeCheminant Harris and el es nuestro numero 30 nieto, or 16 grandsons and 14 granddaughters. Are we blessed or what.
He is such a cute little guy and we can hardly wait to see and hold him, even if he will be 7 months old by the time we do. Thanks Uncle Todd for the great pictures.
We love Nina's hairdo. It looks like it is taming very nicely. And has anyone noticed that if Satchel had dark hair he would look exactly like his handsome daddy.
Love you all, Grandpa and Grandma Harris

Anonymous said...

Because our votes are most important Alyssa and I vote for Jude since Nina and Satchel love the Beatles. Oh so cute!!!

Joel said...

Congratulations. Sarah and I really like both names but would choose Jude. And luckily my mother is off the hook. Nothing like a sibling younger than your first born to make you feel like a Mormon.

Sarita said...

Congrats! He's adorable. Joel and I love both names. And 30 grandchildren! Looks like my mother in law is off the hook. As Joel says...nothing like having a sibling younger than your own baby to make you feel Mormon.

house of harris said...

Grandpa said I should put in my vote and not just his; and I vote for Jude Campbell Harris. There I said it and I am glad. [Now, that is a mighty highland warrior name to live up to.]
Let us know, although thinking back over 40 years his daddy waited over a week for his name. Must run in the family. Love you all, Grandma H

jennie said...

Thanks Todd for the great pictures! At the Mellor house the votes are pretty evenly split for Jude and Eli. He sure is a handsome boy!!
Congrats Matt and Sym - We love you

jennie said...

Daniel votes for Eli

Do we still not have a name??

Toddy said...

I think we have a winner! Last we heard from Sym is that they are going with Jude. Still undecided on the middle name so there is hope for those of you who wanted Eli!