01 May 2010

What I Woke Up To This Week

Springtime in Utah.

Sweet baby Jude.

Happy kiddos.

And finally we have Matt home! He's been gone filming in Southern Utah since before the baby was born. He came back to be present at the birth, but had to leave the next day. He got home last night, and we were SO happy to see him. He had to go to work today, and we don't know when his next day off will be, but at least he's back working in Salt Lake, so we'll get to see him a few minutes a day. Jude will be two weeks old on Monday. I can't believe it. We go for his check up that day, so we'll so how much he's grown. He's a cute little duffer. Nina and Satchel kiss him and call him precious. So do I.

6 comments:

The Wi Family said...

Congrats again!!! I wish we were closer so we could come kiss him too! Crazy weather--but great things to wake up to :) Hope you are doing well!!!

jennie said...

I am so glad he has a name! What is the middle name?
Have you been getting any help with Matt gone? How I wish I was close enough to be with you and your sweet family and to help out.
We sure love you all!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to meet that cute little guy! Love the name, love the pictures, love you guys!! See ya soon:)

Sarita said...

He is darling. And I love the name. And may just sing to him. I sing My Name is Jonas to my nephew, Jonas, every time I see him. Jude is even better.

house of harris said...

Thank you for the wonderful pictures. He is such a darling little guy. We love the name, and what a blessed little boy he is to be in your wonderful family. Can't wait to hold him.
grandpa and grandma Harris

the A said...

Love the name! Jude was my vote, as well as Martha and Bridget. We like the Beatles, what can we say.
He looks like a happy little guy. Very cute. Can't wait to meet him. We should be down there sometime this summer