20 May 2008

Not a Baby Anymore!!!!

In preparation for Baby #2, we've been getting Rachel's "Big girl" room ready with her big girl bed. I made a quilt and curtains (with Mom's help) and I think it's come together really well and is pretty cute. Last night was her first night to sleep in her new bed and I am amazed at how well she did! I can't believe how big she is getting. She was starting to look so big in her crib-it kind of makes me sad that she's not going to be my baby anymore! I guess that's how it goes...
From Crib........ To Big Girl Bed!!!





2 comments:

house of harris said...

Kristina and Bryce:
What an adorable little girl. She reminds us of her grandma at about that age. Same little sparkling smile and you know she is just wondering what mischief to get into next.
Grandpa just came in and said she will probably want to get a long maroon colored coat with a fur color when she is about 15. Ask her Grandma what that means. Love you all, GG and GG Harris

symonie said...

Isn't it incredible how fast they grow? I know exactly how you feel, wanting too see how they'll grow up, but anxious to hang on to the sweet baby times too. Rachel is precious!!