08 May 2008

Wi Baby Girl #2

Hi There,
It's been way too long since I have posted anything so I thought I would show off the latest picture of our 2nd Wi baby girl.



Okay so ultra sound pictures are a little bit scary.... This is actually a picture of her face if you can tell... I saw her opening and closing her mouth and the doctor tried to get pictures of her in action... They all kind of came out the same so this is one of them. I'm about 32 weeks now--it's getting so close-but I'm feeling good and am just hoping she stays in a little bit longer than Rachel did.

1 comments:

house of harris said...

I'm afraid your grandparents are of the wrong generation. But Grandpa said he knew it was her face immediately. How thrilled we are for you all, and just think she will be older than Rachel is now by the time we see her, so we expect lots of darling pictures. We love you all. G & G