13 September 2009

After hours of trying to post these pictures I finally got them up!
Here are some pictures of my dorm at BYUI!



This is my bed and it is probably the most dangerous bed ever. I hit my head almost every time I get up from my desk. It is almost impossible to climb up and down my bed without falling. I have not fallen of the bed yet but just wait it will happen.
Here is my dad trying to connect my computer to the internet... be was unsuccessful but it was a good effort:)

Yep! That's it for now.
Over and out from Rexburg!
:D







3 comments:

The Wi Family said...

Oh, Memories!!! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous time! Please help keep Alyssa from her dream of being a crazy cat lady :)

jennie said...

Thanks Hannah for posting those! Did you sign up for the bed rail to keep you from falling out? I don't know if Alyssa has or if she still just clings to the wall and the far side of the bed frame each night. I hope you are having a great time! (or yeah and studying hard too:)

house of harris said...

Thanks dear Hannah. I would like to say that those pictures bring back memories to me also, but since your grandmother's college career only lasted for 3 weeks I can't quite say that. But it does look like very nice accomodations.
Remember study hard but play and have fun also. Love you Grandma and Grandpa