18 August 2008

Trip to California

Joel, Alyssa and I were able to take a road trip to Northern California last week. While there we stopped in to visit with Uncle Ross and Aunt Millie as well as Leslie and Jennifer. It was great to see them!



We also went to the Oakland temple and viewed an amazing sculpture exhibit on the life of Christ and now Joel and I finally have a picture of us in front of the Oakland Temple where we were married 30 years ago!!

I had forgotten how amazing the redwoods are! The coast was colder and foggy but it was still fun to be there.


3 comments:

house of harris said...

Thank you dear for the pictures. We think Ross looks great, much better than when we saw him last-good color, etc. I can see where Alyssa would think your cousins are great. They certainly keep their parents awake! You should see them when David and Leslie are together. Somewhat like Matt and Mike!! I will print these off and add to our colection.
I think that is a wonderful picture of you both in front of the Oakland temple. I thought we had one of that, but maybe not. thanks again. WE LOVE PICTURES.
Love Mom

Matt said...

Am I David or Leslie in that comparison? Nice photos Jen. Is that Alyssa or the little mermaid?

symonie said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. Thanks for posting such great pictures!