25 August 2008



We spend a lot of time hanging out with Mom and Alyssa. Rachel LOVES her "Mama" and "Saaah" and she's pretty spoiled as I'm sure Jenna will be in no time at all. This week we walked to the park and then to Crossroads Mall where there was a Farmers Market going on.

Here is Rachel and Grandma playing on the playground

and Alyssa and Jenna

There was free cotton candy for the kids and my Mom tried to get Rachel to have her first taste of it. Rachel was not going to be pressured into eating this blue ball of fuzz. She held onto it and waved it around like a torch while Grandma took bites here and there. We got about halfway home and Rachel waved the cotton candy a little too close to her mouth and happened to get a taste----with a huge smile on her face she said "MMMMMMmmm" She still only licked it like an ice cream cone for the rest of the way home. But maybe she'll like it from the beginning next time.

2 comments:

symonie said...

Kris, I am jealous that you get to spend lots of time with your mom. It's wonderful that you live so close to your family! The pictures are great--Rachel is darling. The cotton candy story made me smile. And we got your thank you note yesterday. Glad you're enjoying the books.

house of harris said...

Again darling pictures. My photo album is filling up nicely, but it makes me a bit homesick when I sit and look at it. Enjoy this wonderful times. Your family is so blessed. Please give a hug to the grandma for me. Love you Great Grandma Harris [y GGP tambien]