02 March 2008

Coming to a Theatre near you (maybe)


Here is the poster for a movie I worked on 2 years ago. Maybe go and see it (although it's getting bad reviews). I just wanted to post this so I can mention once again to my family that I got smooched by Jessica Lange. Jessica from Tootsie, King Kong, married to Barishnikov... Not bad. Take that "I kissed Burt Reynolds" Lisa. In fact now would be a good time to start a poll. Which is the bigger celebrity pucker. Burt Reynolds, or Jessica Lange. I have a feeling that all family under 35 would put "Neither" or "Who?" so that just won't be an option.

3 comments:

jennie said...

Sorry Matt - I had to go with Lisa and Burt - it's the mustache! I did have to google both for my kids - ALyssa's comment - "they're both Old and no one compares to Zach Efron"

Toddy said...

This is such a NO brainer! Are you kidding me? Jessica Lange is still fine! Compared to that old mustached prune with a bad rug!! Go Jessica, ever since King King she rocks! Well done Matty!

Stuart said...

No contest--Jessica Lange. Jennie, have your boys watch Tootsie. It's a movie everyone will like, and Ms. Lange is quite fetching (although not as cute as The A, of course). Todd's description of Ol' Burt is pretty accurate. Wasn't he in those Smokey and the Bandit movies?