03 March 2008

The true location of Minot

I couldn't figure out how to correct stuff on the blog (is Sym the Blogmaster, or is it Blogmistress?). But in any event, Seth's address is wrong. The zip code is 58701. Although I can't imagine a wrong zip code interferes with delivery. We got an e-mail today. He reported it was 2 degrees this morning, so spring is definitely on its way to Minot. Seth says things are well and they are working with some investigators. He thanked Uncle Todd for a birthday present pair of sunglasses last year, since between snowstorms the sun is quite bright. He also reports the clouds are very cool in North Dakota. Thanks to everyone for your support. Stuart

1 comments:

The Wi Family said...

Hey Stuart, I'll go ahead and correct that zip code. Sapporo was cold, but I don't think it ever got that cold. I don't know how he survives.