08 March 2008

Where's Bompa?



It's great to have this blog. It's fun to read updates on everyone, and know that my husband's kiss with a movie star rates highest. And I am glad that Grandma and Grandpa look at the blog often--that's why we started it! (And thanks to Kristina for being the blogmistress. Good work, Kris!)


Yesterday when Satch woke up from his nap, he was cranky. I put him in the high chair for a snack and tried to distract him by asking him about people--Do you see Nina? Where did Dad go? etc. He'd yell and whine until finally I said "Where's Bompa?" He immediately gave me a huge cheeseball smile showing all his teeth. And he did it again, and again. Everytime I said "Where's Bompa?" he would smile that way. (Maybe 17 times?) He even let me take a picture. And then Nina wanted her photo taken too, so here they are, my rooty-toot-tooters.

1 comments:

The Wi Family said...

Sym,
Your little cheesers are sooo cute!! I can't believe how grown up Nina looks! Is Bompa a nickname for Satchel? We miss you guys!
I'm so glad that we have this Blog it's so much fun and I'm so glad that Grandma and Grandpa are keeping up with it so well too!!