19 March 2008

Going to the Dominican Republic?


I may have told some of you but for those I have not, it looks like I will be visiting Big D and Lady Di in Santo Domingo on April 6th. I have an event in Miami and its less than a 2 hour flight to Santo Domingo so I think I will be flying there on Sunday the 6th and staying for a few days. I would be willing to take some pictures or letters if you want to send them to me. I talked to Mom and Dad and they said there were a few items they would like from the condo but nothing big. I am flying into Portland next week for the day and may swing by the condo to retrieve a book or photo for them. Let me know if you have anything that is not too big or heavy. Please no illegal contraband as I have no desire of "doing time" in the Dom. Rep.!

Hope all is well with you and yours.
Todd.
ps. Enjoy my stylings in the greatest snow on earth!

1 comments:

Stuart said...

Todd, is the picture from a "work" day or a "day off"? I suspect you often cannot distinguish a difference between the two, so ask Keri. She'll probably know.