12 February 2008

Hey Everybody,
Bryce and I were just commenting about how no one seems to post as much anymore. So I thought I would just say hello. I was playing around with the settings and so that is why things look a little bit different on here.... sorry. If anyone has any ideas or pics or anything else that you want to have added to the blog, please send them to me. Well we're doing well. We'll probably be moving again sometime this month, nothing new...and we find out next week if we're having a boy or a girl, so we'll be sure to let you all know! And if you have any names you think would go well with "Wi" we'd love to hear em. (And yes I understand what that request might bring from some of you).
Anyways, hope all is well with everyone. Please post something if you have time... It doesn't have to be a picture-just a little blurb is great!
Take Care
Love, The Wi Family

0 comments: