24 February 2008

If you don't read this blog you'll end up sleeping with the fishes, capiche?

This weekend my apartment held an Italian mafia murder mystery dinner. It was a lot of fun and my mom wanted to see some pictures so I thought I would put them up for everybody to see. The first picture is of me and my great roommate, Geneva.
Here is a view through the front window of everyone in action getting all set up in the kitchen. And this last picture is of our whole group after dinner; they are a pretty funny bunch!

"Leave the gun. Take the canolies."

3 comments:

Stuart said...

OK, I'll comment, even though I've already spoken to Kirsten about her dinner party. Looks like fun. I think the closest thing I had to a dinner party sophomore year was when Mom sent me a big care package (for which I neglected to thank her for a month, and still feel bad about it), and Annette dropped by, spyed the goodies and decided to drop her other Zoobie dates to score some Grandma's cookies and PBJs on pumpernickel bread (the secret to a girl's heart, so I'm told). Nice job Kirsten.

jennie said...

Kirsty I want the "directions" for this party! How do you put these on because it looks SO fun! and you, by the way, LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
I am so glad that you are getting a well rounded education!
Keep up the good work and the good posts!
I love ya
Aunt Jen

symonie said...

Nice "Godfather" reference.